Saturday, October 3, 2009

BIRTHDAYS


Another year has gone bye, yikes. Yes! it is my birthday tomorrow. I wish I was a child again so that maybe I would get the attention I so desperately seek. Instead my husband will bring home a cake and the bottle of wine I asked him to bring lol.

We may go to his parents for drinks like we do every Saturday. It would be nice to have a surprise like him coming home and saying we are going out. My 3 yr old doesn't understand either she is expecting me to have balloons, cake and presents with tons of friends here. I have explained it to her a billion times that I don't get parties.

Which really it would be nice, I through a birthday party or barbecue for all my friends and family every year yet no one has attempted to return the favour. Oh well I guess I do it because I love to entertain, not because I want one in return.

I will take growing old gracefully and refuse to be ashamed of it. Like my favorite saying " a year wiser not older!"

No comments:

Post a Comment